Oklahoma Higher Education CIO Von Royal would like to welcome you to the Council on Information Technology (CoIT). Please read his letter welcoming you to the council.CoIT-Welcome-Letter-from-Von.pdf
Below are the meeting dates for FY19. Unless otherwise noted, meetings are held in the Regents’ conference room at the State Regents’ offices – 655 Research Parkway, Suite 200, Oklahoma City, OK 73104.
- July 25, 2019 (Thursday; RCR)
- September 26, 2019 (Thursday; RCR)
- November 21, 2019 (Thursday; RCR)
- January 23, 2020 (Thursday; TBD)
- March 26, 2020 (Thursday; TBD)
- May 28, 2020 (Tuesday; TBD)
To keep in contact with the council and make inquiries of your fellow CIOs, you can send an email to all members of the CoIT using the email listed below.
For assistance contact April Goode, director of OneNet strategic planning and communications.
- Phone: (405) 225-9251
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you have the opportunity, please fill out the bio survey at the link below. We will add your information to the member profile page of the CoIT website.